imPASTA! with Garlic Butter
2 imPASTA! rings – shredded, room temp or warmed
1 head garlic – minced
¼ cup unsalted butter (substitute: vegetable margarine)
Kosher Salt to taste
Red pepper flakes
Ground black pepper
1. Melt the butter or margarine in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
2. Add garlic and allow to sizzle but not burn.
3. Remove from heat and transfer to the serving dish quickly so the garlic does not over-cook.
4. Toss the warmed or room temp imPASTA! in with the melted butter.
5. Finish with your favorite optional topping and serve.
Nutrition Facts per side serving: Calories 136, Fat 16g, Fiber 1g, Total Carbohydrates 11g, Sugar 2g