imPASTA! with Caper Butter
2 imPASTA! rings – shredded
¼ cup unsalted butter*
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp capers
1 tsp red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper, to taste
Chicken or any protein, parmesan
*substitute vegetable margarine to make this recipe dairy-free and vegan!
1. Melt the butter or margarine in small saucepan over medium-low heat.
2. Add garlic and allow to sizzle but not burn.
3. Add capers and red pepper flakes for 30 – 60 seconds.
4. Remove from heat and transfer to the serving dish quickly so the garlic does not over-cook.
5. Toss the warmed or room temp imPASTA! in with the melted butter.
6. Finish with your favorite optional topping and serve.
Nutrition Facts per side serving: Calories 133, Fat 12g, Fiber 1g, Total Carbohydrates 7g, Sugar 3g