1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp kosher salt
½ cup cold butter – cubed
4 tbsp ice water
(or cheat with a store-bought crust)
6 large eggs
1 cup heavy cream
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
2 peppers – any color, roasted, peeled and diced
½ cup chopped cooked spinach
10 oz pkg imPASTA! (1 ring), shredded and squeezed to remove moisture
¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
½ cup parmesan
1. Combine flour and salt in food processor and pulse to combine.
2. To make the crust place flour and salt in a food processor and pulse to combine. Add butter and pulse until butter is slightly larger than the size of peas. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time until mixture starts to come together. Dump dough out onto a lightly floured surface and form into a disc. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375°. On a lightly floured surface roll crust out to a ¼” thick and drape over a 9” pie plate. Fold excess crust under itself and crimp the edges. Place in freezer until ready to use.
4. Make the filling: Whisk together eggs, cream, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Poke bottom of crust all over with a fork then scatter spinach, spaghetti squash, and feta over the crust. Pour in egg mixture then sprinkle with parmesan.
6. Bake until crust is golden and quiche is just set, around 35 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes before serving.