Curried Vegan imPASTA! Salad
2 imPASTA! rings, shredded
1 ½ cups Vegenaise
¼ cup apricot jam
3 tbsp curry powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 cup celery – diced
¼ cup scallions – slivered
¼ cup raisins or dried cranberries (Donya loves dried cherries!)
½ cup cashews – chopped
1 cup sweet potato – diced
Chopped cilantro (optional topping)
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Add diced sweet potatoes to a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Sauté for 5 minutes, until lightly cooked.
2. Mix Vegenaise, apricot jam, and curry powder in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add to a large mixing bowl.
3. Add celery, scallions, dried fruit, and cashews. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add in sweet potato cubes and lightly toss.
5. Add in the shredded imPASTA! and toss to
evenly combine. Serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories 790, Fat 62g, Fiber 4g, Total Carbohydrates 42g, Sugar 13g